born Feb 1874
From 1920 until his retirement in 1939 he was as Chief building surveyor responsible for all postal buildings in Central Franconia.
The edifices that were built according to his designs in Nuremberg accentuate urban development. His clinker buildings in the „postal city” aligned themselves to the local situation, the postal service building next to the main railway station was carried out as a steel skeleton structure. Its modern and functional plant allowed merging plants that were accommodated in different places and made it possible to organize the operating processes much more rationally.
(...) quoted from Nürnberger Künstlerlexikon / ed.by Manfred Grieb