• A project of the Förderverein Kulturhistorisches Museum Nürnberg e.V. A project of the FKHM Nürnberg e.V.
  • About us
  • Feedback
  • Deutsche Version
Search Virtual museum
Nuremberg Art
  • Artists
  • Works of art
  • Topics
  • New
  • About us
  • Feedback

Churchyard of St. John’s with a view of Nuremberg Castle

Churchyard of St. John’s with a view of Nuremberg Castle

Churchyard of St. John’s with a view of Nuremberg Castle

1819



Inscribed lower left: D Quaglio del. fec. 1819


 


Lit.: *Der Johannisfriedhof in historischen Ansichten*, *500 Jahre Friedhof St. Johannis*, exhibition catalogue, Association of Friends of the Museum of Cultural History Nuremberg (Förderverein Kulturhistorisches Museum Nürnberg e.V.), Nuremberg, 2018, pp. 80–81

Location: private

Design: Quaglio, Domenico

Realization: Quaglio, Domenico

Material: Hand-colored lithograph (47.8 x 56 cm)

photo 2018, Theo Noll

Churchyard of St. John’s with a view of Nuremberg Castle Detail view showing the Crucifixion group

Churchyard of St. John’s with a view of Nuremberg Castle

1819

Detail view showing the Crucifixion group



Inscribed lower left: D Quaglio del. fec. 1819


 


Lit.: *Der Johannisfriedhof in historischen Ansichten*, *500 Jahre Friedhof St. Johannis*, exhibition catalogue, Association of Friends of the Museum of Cultural History Nuremberg (Förderverein Kulturhistorisches Museum Nürnberg e.V.), Nuremberg, 2018, pp. 80–81

Location: private

Design: Quaglio, Domenico

Realization: Quaglio, Domenico

Material: Hand-colored lithograph (47.8 x 56 cm)

photo 2018, Theo Noll

Churchyard of St. John’s with a view of Nuremberg Castle Detail view

Churchyard of St. John’s with a view of Nuremberg Castle

1819

Detail view



Inscribed lower left: D Quaglio del. fec. 1819


 


Lit.: *Der Johannisfriedhof in historischen Ansichten*, *500 Jahre Friedhof St. Johannis*, exhibition catalogue, Association of Friends of the Museum of Cultural History Nuremberg (Förderverein Kulturhistorisches Museum Nürnberg e.V.), Nuremberg, 2018, pp. 80–81

Location: private

Design: Quaglio, Domenico

Realization: Quaglio, Domenico

Material: Hand-colored lithograph (47.8 x 56 cm)

photo 2018, Theo Noll

Domenico
Quaglio

Further works

Churchyard of St. John’s with a view of Nuremberg Castle
Churchyard of St. John’s with a view of Nuremberg Castle

Menu

  • New
  • Search
  • Artists
  • Works of art
  • About us
  • Deutsche Version
  • Instagram

A project of the Förderverein Kulturhistorisches Museum Nürnberg e.V. (Association for the Promotion of the Museum of Cultural History Nuremberg - registered association)

The Förderverein Kulturhistorisches Museum Nürnberg e.V. supports the establishment of a museum of cultural history in Nuremberg. In anticipation of this it presents selected works of Nuremberg art in digital form. The Association will be happy to welcome new members. You will find a declaration of membership on our website.

Support us Feedback

Logo

© Protected under German copyright laws

  • Imprint
  • Privacy policy

Feedback

Please let us know your opinion about our website, the museum, our idea or any other evaluation. We shall be please about any comments and suggestions..