born Nürnberg, 14. Feb 1903
died Nürnberg, 14. Jul 1976
1927-1938 Elementary school teacher in Schupf (Happurg).
1945-1948 Studio in the Schupf log cabin in the forest.
1948-1975 lived in the Almoshof castle hall. The hall was also his studio.
Since 1948 member of the artist group "Der Kreis".
and from 1954-1967 its 2nd chairman.
Head of the voluntary drawing courses of the city of Nuremberg for primary schools.
Lecturer for painting and drawing courses at the adult education centre in Nuremberg.
Period: 20th c.