born Berlin, 24. Jan 1923
died Nürnberg, 16. Jan 1999
Studied at the Technical University of Linz and Munich, graduated in 1947.
He began his architectural career as a project manager in the Schlegtental office in Nuremberg. Since 1953 he has had his own office, with which he has created important buildings in Nuremberg over the decades. As a watercolour painter, he left behind an extensive body of work with over 1000 landscape and architectural paintings from his travels in Europe, North and South America, the Far East, Russia, Israel, Egypt and North Africa, and since 1987 also from Nuremberg and Franconia. Member of the BDA.
Founding member of the Bavarian Chamber of Architects, many years on the architectural advisory board of the City of Nuremberg. He was awarded the Federal Cross of Merit for his services to safety in construction.
quoted from the Nuremberg Künstlerlexikon / edited by Manfred Grieb
Period: 20th c.